Renting out EQ damaged houses

Posted 13 Mar 2013 by stalbanscommunity Popular

The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment has produced two new information sheets to help those wanting to rent out, or to rent, homes damaged in the earthquakes.


These sheets highlight the landlord’s obligations for renting out a property that’s safe, as well as the possible insurance implications of renting a house that’s been damaged by the earthquake(s), and encourages both landlords and tenants to seek further advice.

This article was sourced from another website - view the original article.


Related Items