- Moorhouse Ave has underground pipe works between Selwyn St and Antigua St, starting on the eastbound lanes. Two-lanes will be maintained.
- Edgeware Rd is closed between Lindsay St and Allard St for repairs to a wastewater trunk main. The intersection of Edgeware Rd and Madras St will remain open for traffic on Madras St travelling north and south. For Edgeware Rd traffic the detour is Manchester St, Canon St and Packe St.
- Barbadoes St has Stop/Go traffic management between Canon St and Purchase St, from Monday 28 November for one week.
- Pages Rd, between Anzac Drive and Breezes Rd, is one-way eastbound towards the city until mid-December for repairs to a wastewater main pipe and road resurfacing from Anzac Drive to Shuttle Drive. The detour for traffic heading to New Brighton is Breezes Rd, Wainoni Rd, Anzac Drive.
- See the Aranui map for road closures, bus routes and detours.
- Hampshire St is closed from Breezes Rd to number 18 Hampshire St. The road and footpath repairs will be completed by early December.
- Breezes Rd is one-way southbound between Pages Rd and Cuthberts Rd. The detour is Shortland St, and Pages Rd. This work will continue until December.
- Woodham Rd is one-way going east between Worcester St and Kerrs Rd. Westbound traffic detour is Buckleys Rd, Linwood Ave and Gloucester St. There is no entry from Worcester St onto Woodham Rd and from Kerrs Rd onto Woodham Rd.
- North Avon Rd is closed between North Parade and Flesher Ave for wastewater repairs
- North Avon Rd and Eveleyn Couzins intersection closure is scheduled to be removed late December.
- There is no right turn into Mairehau Rd and no right turn from Frosts Rd into Beach Rd at that intersection for wastewater work. Two-way traffic is maintained on Frosts Rd and Mairehau Rd while work continues.
- Ferry Rd, from Dyers Rd to Ferrymead, and Dyers Rd have night works for 3 nights for wastewater repairs from Sunday 27 November.
- St Lukes St is closed for road reconstruction while St Johns St is likely to be closed from Monday 28 November for road resealing.
- New Brighton Rd is closed between Pratt St and Pages Rd for road works.
- Evans Pass Rd above Sumner is one lane around a retaining wall repair work site. Stop/go traffic management is in place. Please cycle and drive with caution.
Published: 24 November 2016