Where: Woodham Road, Linwood.
When: Starting the week of Monday 30 January, 2017 for about two weeks.
What we are doing
- Downer as part of SCIRT, are working in the Linwood area repairing the earthquake damage to Pump Station 1.
- Starting within the week of Monday 30 January, we will be installing a new wastewater main in front of Pump Station 1.
- Our work will be done in two stages. See Maps 1 and 2 below for location of works. Each stage is expected to take about one week to complete, subject to favourable on-site and weather conditions.
- There will be no entry intoWoodham Road at the Kerrs Road intersection. Traffic flow will be one-way westbound.
- Vehicle and pedestrian access will be maintained to properties at all times.
- On–street parking will be reduced around the worksite.