What: CCTV video inspections and line jetting
When: Friday 3 February 2017 for one night
What we are doing
- The City Care SCIRT team is returning to Heathcote Street, St Johns Street and Cob Crescent to complete quality checks of the wastewater main.
- On Friday 3 February 2017 we will be using CCTV to check the wastewater main at the intersection of Cob Crescent and Clydesdale Street, near number 9 and 592 Heathcote Street and near 71 St Johns Street.
- We need to do this work at night when wastewater levels are low.
- We understand night work can be disruptive for residents so we will complete the work as quickly as we can.
- On street parking will be affected near the work area. Cones will show where parking is not available.
- Two way traffic will be maintained. There may be turning restrictions in place at times. Please follow on site traffic signage.
- We will be working from the manholes in the middle of the road.