What: Wastewater lining repairs
When: Monday 6 February 2017 for about three nights
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is undertaking quality control repairs to the wastewater pipe on Ferry Road near Alport Place and Gould Crescent and near Waterman Place.
- We will start work on Monday 6 February 2017 between 6pm to 7am for about three nights.
- We will be working from manhole to manhole in the areas indicated on the maps.
- We need to work at night when the wastewater levels and the traffic flows are low.
- We know night works can be disruptive for residents so we will complete the work as soon as we can.
- You may notice some extra light coming from the street, this is because our crew need good lighting to carry out the work efficiently.
- Thank you for your patience while this work is underway.
- On street parking will be affected near the work area. Cones will show where parking is not available.
- Two way traffic will be maintained. There may be turning restrictions in place at times. Please follow on site traffic signage.
- We will be working from the manholes in the middle of the road.