North Parade and Banks Avenue - Pressure wastewater system maintenance
||03 Feb 2017
What we are doing
- On Friday night 3 February 2017 McConnell Dowell as part of SCIRT will carry out maintenance works on the pressure waste water system in the street.
- In order to do this work we need to keep flows as low as possible and request that residents reduce the use of toilets, baths, showers, basins, sinks and dishwashers between 9pm and 5am, while we do this work. A member of the crew will be on site to manually empty each affected household’s sewer tank and manually shut it down while we do this work.
- Please contact us if there are any dogs or gates that we need to be aware of.Should you have any questions about our work please call the McConnell Dowell Infrastructure Rebuild Team Freephone on 0508 718 719 or email us at Christchurch.firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Two way traffic will be maintained. Priority give ways may be in place. There will be on-street parking and turning restrictions. Our work will not restrict vehicle access to properties. Please pay extra care as cyclists may be merging. Please follow all onsite signage and drive to the conditions.
- There will be increased noise associated with these works. We will do our best to keep noise to a minimum.
- We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we carry out this essential work.
Featured Works Notices
Featured Infrastructure Articles