What: Repairing three wastewater laterals.
When: Starting Monday 13 February 2017, for about ten days.
Traffic: Two-way traffic maintained. Reduced on-street parking.
What we are doing
- We will be dewatering, which lowers the ground water within the access point. The ground water is pumped into a sediment tank which will be used to filter the ground water before it is released into the storm water system.
- You may hear a light humming noise coming from the dewatering pumps running 24 hours a day.
- We will try to keep disruption to a minimum and we apologise for any inconvenience.
- This work will have no effect on your services.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained on Somerfield Street.
- There will be no on-street parking around the worksite.
- Please be alert to changes in traffic management, follow signage and drive to the changed conditions.