What: Road repairs
When: Wednesday 15 February 2017 for about three nights
What we are doing
- The City Care SCIRT team is repairing a section of the road at the Pages Road/Anzac Drive intersection, Aranui.
- Our work involves taking off the top layer of the road to lower a hump. We will then level the road and chip seal the area.
- Work will start on Wednesday 15 February 2017 and take about three nights to complete.
- This work needs to be done at night due to the high volume of traffic in the day.
- We understand night work can be disruptive for residents so we will complete the work as quickly as we can.
- No entry to Pages Road from Anzac Drive south bound or Pages Road city bound.
- Access to Pages Road from Anzac Drive north bound using slip lane only.
- Detours will be in place. Please follow site signage.
- A bus detour will be in place. The city bound bus will go to the Anzac Drive/Breezes Road roundabout and come back up Anzac Drive to Pages Road.
- The New Brighton bound bus will detour via Anzac Drive, Wainoni Road and New Brighton Road.
- For further bus information please visit; www.metroinfo.co.nz or phone 03 366 88 55.