Retreat Road, Avonside. Wastewater main replacement.
||13 Feb 2017
What we are doing
- Downer, as part of SCIRT, is repairing the earthquake damaged wastewater system on Retreat Road, Avonside.
- On Friday 3 February, we delivered a work notice advising that City Care’s wastewater main replacement work had been delayed.
- Work will begin today, Monday 13 January 2017 and take about three weeks to complete.
- City Care will be replacing a section of the wastewater main that was removed to allow our wastewater repairs to take place. Work will take place between 630A Avonside Drive and Lionel Street. See Map 1 overleaf for location of works.
- Vehicle access may be restricted to some properties along the worksite for short periods of time. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
- There will be no-parking cones in place along the worksite. Please be alert to changes in traffic management, follow signage and drive to the changed conditions.
Featured Works Notices
Featured Infrastructure Articles