McConnell Dowell continues to repair the wastewater network in the Wainoni area. From as early as Wednesday 22 February 2017 we will be carrying out work to repair a section of earthquake damaged wastewater main pipe at the intersection of Cuffs Road and Ontario Street. This work should take about a week to complete.
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane on Cuffs Road.
- Two way traffic will be maintained with the use of temporary traffic lights.
- No exit from Ontario Place onto Cuffs Road will be in place.
- We may at times be blocking vehicle access to properties. A member of the crew will door knock those affected residents so that they are not blocked in by our works. Access will be maintained for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Temporary walkways will direct pedestrians safely around our worksite. Please follow on-site signage and drive to the conditions.
Should you have any questions about our work please call the McConnell Dowell Infrastructure Rebuild Team Freephone on 0508 718 719 or email us at Christchurch.email@example.com .
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we carry out this work.
McConnell Dowell Communications Team