What: Wastewater repairs
Where: Hereford Street, between Latimer Square and Barbadoes Street
When: Wednesday 1 March 2017 for one night
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is installing three lateral junctions in the wastewater pipe in Hereford Street, between Latimer Square and Barbadoes Street.
- This pipe lining work is a trenchless method, working out of the manholes in the middle of the road.
- We need to work at night when wastewater flow is at its lowest and because of traffic management required at the intersections.
- We will be working between 7pm and 6am on Wednesday 1 March. We expect that this work will take about five hours.
- There will be no street parking available near our work areas. Cones will be in place.