What: Welding a new wastewater pipe to be installed along Watsons Lane.
When: Within the week of Monday 27 February, 2017 for about two days.
When: Reserve Terrace and Watsons Lane.
What we are doing
- Downer, as a part of SCIRT, has been repairing the earthquake damaged, publically owned retaining walls, storm water and wastewater drainage on Reserve Terrace in Lyttelton.
- Our wastewater repairs began and are expected to continue for another four weeks, subject to favourable on-site and weather conditions.
- Within the week of Monday 27 February, we will be welding a 60 meter wastewater pipe that will be installed along Watsons Lane.
- This work will take about two days to complete, subject to favourable on-site and weather conditions.
- Reserve Terrace will remain closed to through traffic and pedestrians between property number 35 and 33 Reserve Terrace.
- There may be additional parking and footpath restrictions along this worksite. Please be alert to changes in traffic management, follow signage and drive to the changed conditions.
- Property access will be maintained at all times for residents along the worksite.
- Please note: Once the pipe has been welded we will store it on Watsons Lane between Randolph Terrace and Reserve Terrace. It will be stored off of the walkway to maintain pedestrian access.