What we are doing
McConnell Dowell continues to repair the wastewater network in the Papanui, Bishopdale and Northcote areas. From as early as Monday 20 March 2017 we will be carrying out work to repair wastewater main pipes (these are the pipes that take wastewater from private properties to the pump station). You may see us in the following areas for up to 5 days at a time:
- Northcote Road outside #100
- Grants Road
- There will be a site coned off in the road and on the footpath. Motorists and pedestrians will be directed around our work site respectively.
- Our work will not restrict vehicle access to properties.
- There will be on-street parking restrictions in place. There will be lane reductions and a shoulder closure in place.
- Please pay extra care as cyclists may be merging. Please follow all on-site signage and drive to the conditions.
Should you have any questions about our work please call the McConnell Dowell Infrastructure Rebuild Team Freephone on 0508 718 719 or email us at [email protected] .
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we carry out this work.