Let's Get it Done!
Registrations are currently closed.
Please continue to check back.
I need something done
Fill out the form so we can come "get it done"
I can help out
Fill out the form so you can help "get it done"
What is this weekend all about?
- To bring together support and help to the people who still require things to be
done following the earthquakes.
- To encourage people to identify neighbors, family and friends they know are struggling
but have not been willing to ask for help.
- To give Canterbury Residents the chance to take action and do something tangible
with their skills by volunteering as a Helper that weekend.
- Identify members of the community who will benefit from the Rebuild Christchurch
Advocacy and Support Service.
- People can register to become a “Let’s get it done” helper.
- There will be the chance for people to indicate if they have specific skills or
trades that we can match with those requiring help.
- Helpers can come from any walk of life and offer assistance
comments powered by
- People can nominate themselves if they still have jobs and tasks that require a
doer to help them.
- Recipients can nominate specific tasks they require help with
- We hope to get those who are too proud, shy, reserved or embarrassed to ask for
our help by allowing people to nominate others within their community.